Here are a few things you can apply to improve your performance and the success of your business:
- Have the one primary goal you are working on up on your wall (and your coach’s wall), in front of you until it is accomplished.
- Many of us think about the new things we should start doing, few of us invest any time at all on identifying the things we need to stop doing.
- From Stedman Graham, the day one guest conference speaker:
- a.“Your business is only as good as you.” – If you want business to get better, you need to improve.
- “We all have 24 hours in each day … therefore we are all equal.” – How do you invest your 24 hours?
- Whenever you let someone define you, they will always define you as less than them. Take care with your reputation, first impressions and the promises you make.
- What do the 1% of the population who are extremely successful do that we can learn from:
- They have a strong WHY
- They operate Present-Future not Past-Present
- They are results driven
- They operate above the line – They take ownership, they are accountable and they take responsibility for their results
- They think and plan
- They have a belief in success
- They value their worth
- They have clarity of purpose
- They are congruent between their intention and their attention
- They continually grow and learn
- If you can’t see it, you can’t be it – have clarity of vision.
Stay tuned, more to follow.